When you hear of Sonoma County, you think wine country. Yep, this is the heart of the wine country. For young singles and couples without kids, a weekend visit to Sonoma means soaking up the scenery, sampling first class wines and hopping from one beautiful winery to another. But what about when you have kids? […]
Follow our Adventures!
I'm Karilyn, the founder of No Back Home. A Mother. Wife. Traveler. Writer. Photographer. Lover of life and it's many adventures. After almost a decade of living in India, I now spend my time exploring Los Angeles and Southern California with my little one in tow, while waiting for our next trip abroad.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
No Back Home’s Personal Recommendations
- Weekend Getaway: A Train Journey to Oceanside, CA March 23, 2017
- The Flamingo Resort in Santa Rosa : Family Friendly & Budget Conscious March 20, 2017
- Top Stops on the Causeway Coastal Route March 16, 2017
- Flying International with Southwest Airlines March 13, 2017
- Planning a Trip to Disneyland with Toddlers May 16, 2014
- Things To Do in Kerala with Kids August 20, 2015
- Must Have Travel Accessory November 12, 2015
- Farm to Table, Fijian Style December 10, 2015