I often get asked how I am able to travel so much with my son. Do you homeschool? Are you loaded? Is your travel free? All valid questions. Traveling with a family is difficult once children are in school and have limited time off, but it is not impossible. Travel is also much more expensive than […]
Tag Archives: travel more
Follow our Adventures!
I'm Karilyn, the founder of No Back Home. A Mother. Wife. Traveler. Writer. Photographer. Lover of life and it's many adventures. After almost a decade of living in India, I now spend my time exploring Los Angeles and Southern California with my little one in tow, while waiting for our next trip abroad.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
No Back Home’s Personal Recommendations
- World’s Best Family Road Trips March 27, 2017
- Weekend Getaway: A Train Journey to Oceanside, CA March 23, 2017
- The Flamingo Resort in Santa Rosa : Family Friendly & Budget Conscious March 20, 2017
- Top Stops on the Causeway Coastal Route March 16, 2017
- Planning a Trip to Disneyland with Toddlers May 16, 2014
- Things To Do in Kerala with Kids August 20, 2015
- Must Have Travel Accessory November 12, 2015
- Farm to Table, Fijian Style December 10, 2015