One of our all time favorite ways to travel is by road. Prior to having kids road trips were few and far between. Usually just as a means to get somewhere that was too expensive to fly! I wasn’t looking to take it slow, savoring each little moment as much as I do now with a child […]
Tag Archives: US road trips
Follow our Adventures!
I'm Karilyn, the founder of No Back Home. A Mother. Wife. Traveler. Writer. Photographer. Lover of life and it's many adventures. After almost a decade of living in India, I now spend my time exploring Los Angeles and Southern California with my little one in tow, while waiting for our next trip abroad.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
No Back Home’s Personal Recommendations
- Classic Costa Rica Itinerary for Families April 27, 2017
- Arenal or Monteverde? Which is better? April 24, 2017
- Top Things to Do at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco April 20, 2017
- National Parks in the Bay Area April 17, 2017
- Planning a Trip to Disneyland with Toddlers May 16, 2014
- Things To Do in Kerala with Kids August 20, 2015
- Must Have Travel Accessory November 12, 2015
- Farm to Table, Fijian Style December 10, 2015