I have been a fan of horseback riding since I was a kid growing up in Texas. It’s something I try to do wherever I am, as it provides a good opportunity to see landscapes not otherwise accessible, as well as time to chat with a local about their home. As you can imagine, I […]
Follow our Adventures!
I'm Karilyn, the founder of No Back Home. A Mother. Wife. Traveler. Writer. Photographer. Lover of life and it's many adventures. After almost a decade of living in India, I now spend my time exploring Los Angeles and Southern California with my little one in tow, while waiting for our next trip abroad.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
No Back Home’s Personal Recommendations
- Arenal or Monteverde? Which is better? April 24, 2017
- Top Things to Do at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco April 20, 2017
- National Parks in the Bay Area April 17, 2017
- Glamping in Southern California April 13, 2017
- Planning a Trip to Disneyland with Toddlers May 16, 2014
- Things To Do in Kerala with Kids August 20, 2015
- Must Have Travel Accessory November 12, 2015
- Farm to Table, Fijian Style December 10, 2015