This year takes little guests to New Orleans, Polynesia & Hawaii, the Middle East and Brazil. The season started today (July 13th) and runs until August 7, 2015. Each week has it’s own theme. Same as last year, there are two shows each day (Monday – Friday), 10 am music with 11:15 am art or 11 am music with 10:15 am art.
The season has already started, so don’t delay – book your tickets now to catch the awesome Treme Brass Band crank out some New Orleans Jazz filled with awesome horns that will be sure to get those little legs moving. We have attended our first session and can’t wait until Hawaii and Polynesia next week.
- Tickets can be purchased at the box office, online or by phone ($5 service fee per order). Buy early as they can sell out. Tickets ($16 per person) are required for all children aged 2 and above. If you plan to attend all 4 weeks, you are eligible for cheaper tickets through the box office. Or get a group together for $11 tickets!
- Parking is onsite. It is free, plentiful and easy.
- Strict no food or drink policy during the show, so feed the littles before you enter.
- Strollers are not allowed in the patio area, but they provide safe parking just outside. You might need it to get from the car as it can be a long walk.
- If your child is sensitive to loud music, bring his/her headphones.
Trust me, this is a summer tradition you will not want to miss out on. We have been going for years and it never gets old for the kids!
Want a sneak peak? Watch a short clip of the Treme Brass Band do their thing.
Pin for later