May in India is hot and very humid as the country waits for the first monsoon rains to appear. It’s not the best time to visit Goa since it is so hot, but it is cheaper and the hotels/beaches are not as crowded. Here we were attending an Indian/Gori (white person) wedding with traditional dress, dance and food. It was a fantastic event with some Western flair as well.
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don’t need to be a professional photographer (I’m not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It’s nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.